HÀNG NHẬP KHẨU Á ÂU
Hotline/Zalo: 098.679.8008 * 056.8888.666
Red Pine is one thing to another is sometimes called black pine Pinus thunbergii. Black pine is the sea-side sea breeze blowing as well as compared to the wild where bunpoji large consignment is bunpoji is limited..
Meanwhile, it has been found that Korea, China, Japan and Southeast Asia when extracting the pine components other areas, the effectiveness of polyphenols, such as terpenes or oil component which is a major indicator that a guy named most outstanding consignment. Red Pine's Southeast side of China, Korea and Japan, but also see a lot of that active ingredient itgetda seen to be determined by the soil conditions, climate conditions. In particular, it was the most effective component is detected, such as polyphenols, terpenes, amino acids in the red pine habitat in the Taebaek Mountains, one of South Korea. Meanwhile, according to the findings of the Korea peninsula, especially botanists of the whole Taebaek Mountains, Mt words, it was much the most effective component detected in one mountain that separates the peninsula axis that results have been submitted to the many academics. Therefore, even when delayed to see if the same consignment qualitative and shown to the soil chemical characterization of the active ingredient of the consignment. 4 that change and soil characteristics of the seasons of Korea and climatic characteristics determine the active ingredient to the pharmacological action of terpenes, polyphenols has been recognized in the academic world. Consequently, the difference between red pine and other pine can be said to be determined by regional differences, the red pine and pine general, rather than differences in kind grew up. In China and Korea it was early in the pine needles, for thousands of years of Chinese Li Shizhen Report Compendium of Materia Medica, through Donguibogam of the classic uihakseo Huh sseoom of Korea as a medicinal plant in folk medicine to prove that superior efficacy and safety. Recent past 30-40 years to take advantage of the scientific analysis was attempted distillation extraction. Asia (China, Korea, Japan, etc.) to validate the results of the pine needles and red pine Pinus thunbergii a survey of the active ingredient of the rich pine minutes that were identified in the wild showed that red pine is richer than the black pine.
- Excerpt from the report of that person Oriental Hospital, Dr. Kim, Kwan - Ho
Red Pine Oil contains more than 5000 kinds of natural volatile organic compounds (biomolecule). Red Pine Oil can contain a variety of active ingredients such as unsaturated fatty acids, terpenes, vitamins, essential / non-essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, Plastic beam noise, polyphenols. The main ingredient is a flavonoid acids such as α-pinene, essential oil, such as β-pinene, camphene, Terpinolene, quercetin, kaempferol been reported.
In addition, it was demonstrated that the Korea Testing & Research Institute (KTR) materials experiments with E. coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, including MRSA, called superbugs that effective natural antibacterial ingredients, even in the in.
Red Pine Oil is a raw material prove its safety through the FDA Food Safety Test is used as a raw material for functional food.
Red Pine Oil Extraction process of distillation
1. Collecting the pine needle and screened
2. Step of drying steps and washing the pine needle
3. The step of cutting and grinding of the dried pine needles
4. Comprising: 4 mixture of the pulverized pine needle with the proper ratio of water, and distilled and concentrated.
5. After condensation essential oil and a process for removing unwanted material
6. The process of adjusting the concentration of the condensate of the best extent be absorbed in the human
7. Process of aging: The results of the above in a special environment
8. Inside the final: Production Company measures to meet the quality standards prescribed test processes
9. Quality certification of the product has passed the comprehensive test
Thanks & From SMSBIO!
HÀNG NHẬP KHẨU Á ÂU
Số ĐKKD: 01M8013050 do UBND Q. Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội cấp ngày 20/01/2015
Fanpage: fb/hangnhapkhauaau.vn * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Showroom: Số 21B5 Nguyễn Cảnh Dị, Phường Đại Kim, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội (Xem Bản đồ)
Hotline: 098.679.8008 * 056.8888.666 * 092.869.8989 * Tel: (024) 66.758.758
Người đại diện - Chủ tài khoản: HÀ THỊ MINH PHƯƠNG
- STK: 9999959999998 - tại MB Bank - Chi nhánh Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội
- STK: 0301000337007 - tại Vietcombank - Chi nhánh Hoàn Kiếm - Hà Nội.
- STK: 1482205148919 - tại Agribank -Chi nhánh Hùng Vương - Hà Nội.
- STK: 03501013927726 - tại Maritime Bank Định Công - Hà Nội.
- STK: 21310000417461 - tại BIDV - Chi nhánh Nam Hà Nội.
QUÉT MÃ ZALO QR